Ce jeu montre à quel point il est difficile d’assurer une distribution efficace de l’eau en Asie centrale.
A number of short films provide an insight into the SDC’s mission
The Swiss Interkult association collects used skateboard equipment for its SKATE TO KABUL project to support the first skateboard school SKATEISTAN.
This DVD presents the results of a contest for Swiss schoolchildren who were invited to envisage peace and produce "a piece for peace". Around 1000 children contributed to the project, wich was
launnched and sponsored by the Swiss Governement.
Dear schoolgirls and schoolboys,
would you like to give a talk in front of your class or write a paper on a theme concerning international cooperation?
Then you will find a lot of important information on this website - for example:
- A description of the SDC and its work
- A documentation on the SDC
- newspapers, magazines and books on all subjects connected with international cooperation which can be ordered or downloaded from the Internet.
- Our magazine "One World" to which you can subscribe free of charge (in German, French and Italian
Additional Tips and Addresses:
Your school library is certainly an excellent source of information to help you along the way. Another possibility is the nearest public library.
Swiss Libraries on the Internet (in German)
Answers to general questions on
can also be obtained from the Swiss Coalition of Development Organizations of the six Swiss aid organizations Swissaid, Swiss Catholic Lenten Fund ("Fastenopfer"), Bread for All ("Brot für Alle"), Helvetas, Caritas and HEKS.
This service is free of charge!
There you will find:
Information about the information and documentation centres is available in German and French only.
Adresse in Berne
- NEDS - Network of Swiss Development Documentation Centres ("Netzwerk entwicklungsbezogener Dokumentationsstellen der
Schweiz") Information and links to the Network and its Members
- General media centers for schools and teachers, e.g. "Bildungsmedien der Pädagogischen Hochschule PH
- United Nations Cyberschoolbus: global teaching and learning project